Required forms and helpful information for the Landlord.
- Telephone Verifications Report – APG required form to be used for verification of a prospective Tenants employment and residential history by the Landlord or Authorized Agent.
- Tenant Authorization –APG required form to be signed by the prospective Lease holder Tenant. Gives Landlord and APG authorization to investigate the Tenant.
- Collection Assignment – APG required form to be signed by the Landlord or authorized agent giving APG’s collections network the right to pursue collections on a debtor Leasee.
- Monetary Court Judgment Assignment – APG required form to be signed by the Landlord or Authorized Agent giving APG’s collection network the right to pursue collections on a monetary court judgment.
- Preferred Billing Agreement
The following forms are offered as examples of what may be used by the Landlord. It is the Landlords responsibility to follow all State and Federal Laws. APG makes no warranty or representation as to the legality of these forms.
- Example lease and addendum
- Move in special disclosure
- Notice of improper utility billing
- Apartment Transfer Agreement
- Late Notice – Used to notify Tenant of late rent payment
- Late Notice with fees – Used to notify Tenant of the fees they owe for late rent payment.
- 24 Hour Warning – Used to warn Tenant of impending eviction.
- Notice to Vacate – Used to warn Tenant of impending eviction execution.
- Final Notice to Vacate – Used to warn Tenant of scheduled eviction execution.